When I have time to spare, I like to bring my girl out and let her do some window shopping. One place that she enjoys much is walking down aisle of toys at Toys R Us. A week ago, we brought her there on a weekend and she went home with a new purple friend. It’s hard to work out of a toy store empty handed don’t you agree?
The things she’ll do at such a shopping trip:
- Moves around with beats in her steps.
- Touches and pushes every buttons she can reach.
- Bring things down from one shelf and place them in another available spot somewhere else (And mummy needs to put them back after).
- Pretend play with objects she can take off the shelf that are not in boxes.
- Stop suddenly in the middle of an aisle and bend her body a little with a surprise expression with mouth wide open and hands half covering it.
After the trip to Toys R Us at City Square Mall, we headed to Plaza Singapura where she got stuck at the sunglasses display at Uniqlo. This girl loves trying out glasses of all kind whenever she sees them in store. This time I managed to capture a clear and sharp shot of her in one.
I love going shopping with my little girl. Can’t wait for No. 2 to come, learn to walk and all three of us can go shopping together! 😛