It was 101% a supercar experience and now I know how it feels to be driven in a supercar that made everyone turned their head and look!
I could feel the torque when the McLaren escalated and I was literally pushed by into the body hugging sports seat. It was WOAH!
Experience the thrill and exhilaration of being chauffeured in a supercar from 15 to 20 September, courtesy of GrabTaxi Singapore. Seven supercars will rove the city, amping up the atmosphere as Singapore gears up for the race of the season. Commuters can travel in luxury and style by booking free rides via the GrabTaxi app.
This F1 weekend is your last chance to try your luck to GRAB that supercar ride and go anyway around Singapore in swag! From 10am to 6pm, you’ll be able to #GrabSpeed via the GrabTaxi app around Orchard, City Hall and Tanglin area. Then from 8pm to 12am these supercars will be waiting for you to grab them around the F1 area. How awesome would it be to ride home in one of the following supercars after the F1 race?
- Aston Martin DB9 Volante convertible
- Aston Martin DBS Volante convertible
- Maserati GranTurismo
- Maserati Quattroporte Sports GTS
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Porsche C4S 911 Cabriolet
- Porsche Carrera
How to book?
- Download the GrabTaxi app via your mobile app store
- Register your account for free
- Select the “GrabSpeed” option (swipe towards the end where the type of vehicle can be selected)
- Enter your pickup location and destination in the respective fields
- Enter the promo code ‘GrabSpeed’
- Click Next and await confirmation of your supercar booking
When your supercar ride arrives, don’t forget to snap lots of photos before boarding, while riding and after the ride too! My driver was super friendly and chatty, we had a good ride from Suntec to Punggol. Yes we took a longer route so I could enjoy my #GrabSpeed a little longer. HA!
If you’ve not downloaded GrabTaxi app, go do so now and try it for yourself! Personally my hub and I are faithful users of GrabTaxi and GrabCar since we sold off our car almost a year ago; because it is just impossible to flag any cab from our area.
Some fine prints to take note:
- Due to limited seating capacity of the supercars, users should note that each ride can accommodate only one passenger at a time.
- As demand for the supercars is expected to be high, GrabTaxi users are advised to try again if they are unable to confirm a booking. However if they have made a successful booking, each unique GrabTaxi user will be entitled to only one GrabSpeed ride.
- Not applicable for advance bookings.
- No additional stops are allowed on GrabSpeed rides.
- The “GrabSpeed” promo code doe not entitle the user to any discounts on other rides.