The search for a baby bags, nappy bags, diaper bags or just a big kick ass bag that holds everything in place in finally over! Since Ayra came into my life, I have been constantly buying new bags, almost one new bag every other months for the past 3 years! Some either were too big, too soft, too bulky or too small to be THE bag for me.
Thanks to Lässig, this crazy bag search is finally over! I have finally found THE ONE bag that brings me to work, brings me to play with my kids and to almost anywhere I need to go. This awesome bag has got numerous awards bagged too, including the most renowned Red Dot Award 2014 for Best of the Best in the Product Design category. It is great that this bag is made of 100% Recycled Polyester!
Read more to see the full list of cool features in photos and find out why this bag falls into most of the points to consider when buying a diaper bag. Continue reading “Points to consider when buying a diaper bag featuring review of LÄSSIG Green Label Neckline Bag in Denim Blue”
So there’s a linky going on to find out what’s inside the bags of SMBs. So here’s me “exposing” my not so secret stash inside my bag.
I carry with me everyday this brown bag from Mango, bought it for CNY and now its my carry-everywhere-everyday-multi-purpose bag. On weekdays these are the things you’ll find inside…
Continue reading “What’s in my bag?”
Being a first time mum, it was quite a nerve-racking experience bringing baby out for the first time. Not sure what will happen, how often baby will dirty her clothes and how long we will be out; I overpacked our bag and wasted energy carrying them out and back home again.
After the first experience, I learned from it and our diaper bag is more organized and equipped with the right amount of stuff.
Here’s our essential list of things in our diaper bag when we are out. Good for a 6-8 hour outing.
- Diapers – I bring at least 6 out, now that her poo time is almost certain, I’ll probably cut it down to four
- Wet wipes and tissues
- Two sets of clothes including mittens and booties
- Handkerchiefs – at least 3
- 2 to 3 milk bottles half filled with lukewarm water
- flask of hot water – use to top-up the milk bottle so the milk be warm when consumed
- 3 portion of milk powder – this may have to depend on baby’s feeding time and how long the outing will be. I was told some parents bring out the entire can of formula milk!
- Baby’s comfort companion – this may vary depending on your baby. For mine, hers is a small beansprout pillow.
If you’ve blogged about your diaper bag content too, please do share your links in the comments, i want to peep into your bag!