Miffy, the adventurous bunny from Netherlands loves to learn about the world through her adventures. After travelling from Europe to Asia, she decides to visit Singapore! Happening only at Junction 8 (J8) and Sembawang Shopping Centre (SSC) till 15 October, shoppers can join Miffy on her adventure as she explores the best things to do, see and eat in Singapore. Featuring ten 1.6-metre tall life-size Miffy statues, six exclusive Miffy premiums, weekly thematic workshops and a picnic party, it is the largest Miffy event in Southeast Asia.
Miffy’s Singapore Adventure takes center stage at Junction 8’s level 2 atrium from 31 July to 6 August 2017. Shoppers can join Miffy on her adventure as she explores the best of Singapore. With ten 1.6-metre tall life-sized Miffy statues, it’s an insta-worthy moment Miffy fans wouldn’t want to miss. Over the weekend of 5 and 6 August, shoppers can get up close and personal with Miffy through Meet-and-Greet sessions, participate in Miffy craft workshops and try their hand at preparing an exquisite bunny bento.
Here’s the calendar of event and Miffy fans really shouldn’t miss this opportunity for lots of photo taking with Miffy!
- Now until 6 August 2017: Miffy’s Singapore Adventure at Junction 8’s level 2 atrium.
- Now until 15 August 2017: Spot the 1.6-metre tall life-sized Miffy statues around Junction 8.
- 5, 6, 26 and 27 August 2017, 1pm and 4pm: Meet-and-greet with Miffy at Junction 8’s level 2 atrium.
- Sat at J8 and Sun at SSC till 8 Oct 2017, 2pm and 5pm: Miffy’s craft workshop, minimum spend of $50 at Junction 8 and minimum spend of $40 at Sembawang Shopping Centre. Pre-registration available at the respective malls Customer Service Counter for $5.
- 5 and 6 August 2017, 3pm: Bunny bento making session with Sakae Sushi, reserve a slot for $15 via www.sakaesushi.com.sg
- 9 September 2017, 4pm: Miffy’s Picnic Party at Junction 8’s roof garden, reserve a slot for $50 for a family of four at Junction 8 Customer Service Counter.
- 9 and 10 September 2017, 1pm and 4pm: Meet-and-greet with Miffy at Sembawang Shopping Centre