Could Singapore Blog Award be Our First Blog Award?
The chance is super slim, with all the power bloggers in the Top 10, for our humble blog to push our way through to even the Top 3 is going to be a super tough climb. We are very delighted to be in the Top 10 and we are contented as it is. We will of course still give it our best effort to get everyone we know to VOTE for The Loving Mum, winning the Best Family Blog is going to be a big bonus for us.
Here’s how you can help us make this tough climb up to Top 3…
See the cute Baby Ayra with her chou-chou on this page? Click on it and register/login to cast your vote. You can vote for each category once EVERY DAY! If you have few seconds each day, login and help vote will you? Not that difficult.
Voters will stand a chance to win prizes too! And these JBL Speakers sure look swanky enough for your home don’t you think?
To motivate you and you and you to help vote, we have got a banner embedded at bottom of all our posts. So there’s no reason why you should forget to vote for us whenever you visit our humble blog ok!
What you waiting for? One month to go before voting ends! Click away!
- Thumbs Home
- Feeding bottle woes over with new Philips Avent Natural Bottles
- Smurfs Lullaby
- Newborn Baby's Essential Shopping List
- Babymoon Staycation at The Quincy Hotel Singapore
- Experience with my Gynecologist, A/Prof John Tee of KKH
- OCBC Cycle 2014 shall be Ayra's first race on a tricycle
- Probably The Littlest Barbie Fan
- Baby Zara's first staycation at Rendezvous Hotel Singapore
- Post natal massage at home